fredag 29. august 2008

Freshmen moving in

All of the freshmen at Eastern moved in today. My first thought at convo was "what a bunch of kids". Maybe I'm getting old. Luckily, no freshmen in my apartment. I am reporting from an undisclosed location in West Hartford, and I will head north in the morning, before returning to school on Sunday.

The last couple days have been packed with orientation and information, and it looks like I will be able to study now. Still waiting for a reply from the SELF, I hope they can speed up, so that I can pay my tuition.

Coming this Monday, I will present to you the picks for the first week of NFL action. These will not include New England Patriot games, as I am a bit superstitious regarding sports. The picks will probably be done at Wednesdays the rest of the season, but I've got this Monday of, so, there you go. I will also try to provide a small season forecast for every team, if I have the time. On that note, I'll say goodnight and go watch a preseason game.

Ingen kommentarer: