torsdag 2. juli 2009

Biscuits

Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson both died on the same day last week. Truly tragic. Farrah was a great actress probably most known for her role on the original Charlie's Angels show, and Michael, well, I think you know all about him. I will say this: he made great music (maybe not the last few years) and he was an entertainer on stage. But his personal life and the trial (he was aquitted, but who knows?) is forever going to linger. He was a character and lead a life with a few wrinkles and a few sprinkles, but I'll try to remember Michael the Musician, not Michael the allegded molester.

(Note: I have told some of you that I don't think he's dead. I do. But let's just say that if someone in this world had the balls and the opportunity to fake his own death as a publicity stunt, it would be Michael. So now you know.)

The King is dead. Long live the King!

Ingen kommentarer: