mandag 4. januar 2010

Agag!

When did I become a dumpster for whiny comments from people I barely know? Don't you guys have real friends to talk to?

Anyways, this post is going to turn to the bright side right now, because I am happy to announce (drumroll) that the Domers Fantasy Football League Champion of 2009 are the Icecreams! (Which you should know, is my team)

This marks my second trophy in the league since I first joined in 2006. Key players helping me were Aaron Rodgers, DeSean Jackson, Chris Johnson and Randy Moss, all of whom finished in the top 4 in points for their respective positions (Johnson and Rodgers finished #1, Rodgers also finished #1 overall). Honorable mention goes to Stephen Gostkowski who should have been in the Pro Bowl over Nate Kaeding. Bastard.

Ingen kommentarer: