onsdag 15. desember 2010

Tidbits

Okay, my pulse is slower and my head is clearer. Although the task at hand tomorrow is kinda fucking difficult.

As a little treat to you, and to myself in the midst of exam-week at Eastern, I have some random stuff, my record updated for week 13 and my regular Thursday night pick.

The Town of Cobalt. Cobalt. Why would you name a town Cobalt unless it's a mining (cobalt is mined, right?) town? I mean, not exactly an exotic or inviting name such as San Antonio or Seattle or Mystic or Baltimore. And yeah, cobalt is mined, but mostly through extraction of other minerals.

There is something seriously wrong with something right now, but I'm not sure what it is. Might be the lack of sleep.

Not upholding the groomin' standards, that's for sure.

I think in week thirteen I went 11-4, which is a new season best. This puts my overall record at 81-83-3. You'll get everything from last week when I post my regular picks on Friday or Saturday.

San Francisco
@ San Diego
Pick: San Diego -9.0

Astronomy time!

Ingen kommentarer: