fredag 23. desember 2011

Week 16 picks

I just finished watching Love Actually. It has become the one Christmas tradition that I never go without. I always watch it on December 23rd, come hell or high water. Before tonight, the last time I watched Love Actually was also the last time I saw my grandmother fully functional. As most of you know, she suffered a stroke on the 24th of December last year and never recovered. Such is it that the one Christmas tradition that I actually (heh) strive to uphold is the one that brings with it serious memories that are not all peachy. It's been one year since you've been gone. And I still miss you. A lot.




Arizona
@ Cincinnati
Pick: Arizona +4.0

Tampa Bay
@ Carolina
Pick: Tampa Bay +9.0

Denver
@ Buffalo
Pick: Denver -1.5

Minnesota
@ Washington
Pick: Washington -6.5

New York
@ New York
Pick: New York +3.0

Oakland
@ Kansas City
Pick: Oakland +1.0

St. Louis
@ Pittsburgh
Pick: Pittsburgh -13.5

Jacksonville
@ Tennessee
Pick: Jacksonville +7.5

Cleveland
@ Baltimore
Pick: Baltimore -13.0

San Diego
@ Detroit
Pick: Detroit -1.5

San Francisco
@ Seattle
Pick: Seattle +2.0

Philadelphia
@ Dallas
Pick: Philadelphia +1.0

Chicago
@ Green Bay
Pick: Green Bay -12.5

Atlanta
@ New Orleans
Pick: Atlanta +6.5

Last week: 5-8-2

Season: 99-101-10

Ingen kommentarer: