torsdag 23. februar 2012

Just to be on the safe side

Since I do not have a written will and testament laying around, let it be known to the three of you that from time to time visit this blog that if anyone tries to have themselves baptized on my behalf posthumously the remainder of my estate will go to the first person who rips one of their eyes out.

I'm not kidding. I think the mormon practice of baptizing someone after they have died is absolutely horrendous. It is disgusting and a misuse of religious freedom. While I may no longer observe the practices of any particular religion, I was once baptized by my parents before I could voice my own opinion on the matter. I don't see any problem with that: if it really bothers you just leave your church later in life. But after I'm gone? Hell no (pun intended).

The only thing people I leave behind are allowed to do is walk up to my grave on my birthday and share a shot with me of my finest single malt scotch. Honor the dead the way they lived.

Ingen kommentarer: