tirsdag 27. mars 2012

Versace

My updates are highly sporadic these days, owed to the fact that there is so much fun school work to be done! Also, I may have been busy having a little bit of some awesome times these past weeks. Nuvel.

Boston is walking briskly towards summer, some days the pace is so ferocious that the wind out here is unbearable. This is obviously no problem as jackets are meant to remedy such a thing. But I feel entitled to one weather-rant now and then. In other news, the Scandinavian labor movement does not exactly produce a ton of scholarly material: assignment proving difficult.

I do have a lot of stories from Philadelphia, some of them fun, some of them hilarious and some of them just...interesting. But it's getting late. So cross your fingers that I will remember to write something later this week.

Peace!

Ingen kommentarer: