søndag 7. oktober 2012

Animals

Recently, I have found myself enjoying my time away from other people more than normal. I have long disliked people, but I think in the past month or so this feeling has gotten to the point where I shake my head and curse under my breath when I see or experience utter incompetence from my fellow humans. It can be as benign as not having any clue what to wear or being incredulous as to how much alcohol one can handle, to lack of driving skills and generally disturbing attitudes on certain topics.

I'm not about to go postal on anyone, far from it. I need people in my life. Some of my best friends are people. But there are so many wasteful interactions everyday - and not just interactions, but people who just pop into my life for a few minutes on my daily commute - that I just find it incomprehensible that this society actually functions (to a certain degree).

From up here on my high horse it is easy to pass judgment on people like this. And I am well aware that I have many flaws, some glaring, some less so. But if I'm not allowed to be mad at people for being stupid, oblivious, brainwashed or retarded (not the mental illness. I mean actual, dumb retardation) then who the fuck am I allowed to be mad at?

Ingen kommentarer: