søndag 2. desember 2012

Week 13 picks

It's the time of year we all dread: papers and finals. On top of this, there is so much non-school stuff to do that is so much more fun, so you can imagine where my concentration is. Fortunately, I managed to consolidate my record and as you can see I've started a comeback of sorts. Let's hope I can keep it up. Some playoff spots up for grabs this Sunday, it will be interesting to see what happens.

Jacksonville
@ Buffalo
Pick: Jacksonville +5.5

Seattle
@ Chicago
Pick: Chicago -3.5

Indianapolis
@ Detroit
Pick: Indianapolis +6.0

Minnesota
@ Green Bay
Pick: Green Bay -8.5

Carolina
@ Kansas City
Pick: Carolina -3.5

Arizona
@ New York
Pick: Arizona +6.0

San Francisco
@ St. Louis
Pick: San Francisco -7.0

Houston
@ Tennessee
Pick: Houston -6.0

Tampa Bay
@ Denver
Pick: Tampa Bay +7.5

Pittsburgh
@ Baltimore
Pick: Baltimore -7.5

Cleveland
@ Oakland
Pick: Oakland +1.5

Cincinnati
@ San Diego
Pick: Cincinnati -1.0

Philadelphia
@ Dallas
Pick: Dallas -11.0
(I do not feel good about taking Romo giving this much, but then again, I don't feel good about anything about the Eagles, except for Andy Reid's 'stache)

New York
@ Washington
Pick: New York -3.0

Season: 76-78-7

Ingen kommentarer: