torsdag 13. november 2008

Week 11 picks

I am going to Gillette tonight! It's going to be awesome, rain or no rain! Leaving in about an hour and thirty, so we're getting the picks out now. No play on tonights game, but it is going to be fun watching Brett Favre for the first time. On to the games...

Denver
@ Atlanta
I don't trust Denver. Not one bit. And this Atlanta team is really starting to look like a viable contender for a first-round bye come January. Their defense is playing solid, and Matt Ryan is starting to look like a real NFL quarterback.
Pick: Atlanta -6.0

Minnesota
@ Tampa Bay
Great win by the Vikings last week. Travelling to Tampa could pose a similar scenario, and the Bucs are rested after their bye. Take Minny and the points, just because I like Adrian Peterson and the Vikes run D.
Pick: Minnesota +3.5

Houston
@ Indianapolis
Colts looking like the Peyton Posse of old lately...and the Texans...well. I'm taking the points here, only because these teams have been too unstable for gambling purposes this season. and because I hate the Colts.
Pick: Houston +8.5

Oakland
@ Miami
Pick: Miami -10.0

Philadelphia
@ Cincinnati
What to make of these teams? I don't think either will be playing past December. I guess Philly has the most upside, but are they covering nine? I think it's too high, so take the points.
Pick: Cincinnati +9.0

Baltimore
@ New York
Good game. Should be entertaining enough to warrant priority viewing. Is it gonna be close? I think so.
Pick: Baltimore +6.5

New Orleans
@ Kansas City
Drew Brees: Fantasy monster. New Orleans Saints: Staying home for the playoffs. Mark my words.
Pick: New Orleans -5.0

Detroit
@ Carolina
How bad did the Panthers play last week? And still cover? Turns out, Oakland is the worst team in the league. Not if Detroit has anything to say about it! Let's hope Jake can pull the cats together and keep themselves atop the South. Cause you know that Falcon is growing in the mirror...And how wrong was I that last weeks Panthers-Raiders game was a dream matchup for fantasy purposes, if you had Carolina players? Sheesh.
Pick: Detroit +14.0

Arizona
@ Seattle
Three points? Thank you! Seriously, the Seahawks haven't done shit to convince me that they are better than the Cardinals. I like the Arizona offense, so that's what we're playing!
Pick: Arizona -3.0

St. Louis
@ San Francisco
How horrible were the Rams last week? Kicking a field goal down 40-0? Are you f***ing kidding me? Needless to say, I think they will lose this week. By how much, you ask? Good question.
Pick: St. Louis +6.5 (honestly, I have no idea about this game. Stay away)

Tennessee
@ Jacksonville
Undefeated versus Jacksonville. Titans win it, and cover.
Pick: Tennessee -2.5

San Diego
@ Pittsburgh
Pick: San Diego +4.5

Dallas
@ Washington
Pick: Washington +1.0

Cleveland
@ Buffalo
Buffalo started off pretty good. Now they are tied for 3rd in the East. They can't lose any more ground if they want to play in January. Me thinks they will beat Cleveland.
Pick: Buffalo -4.5

Last week: 7-6

Season: 65-65-4

Ingen kommentarer: