lørdag 21. februar 2009

Make benefit glorious nation of US and A!

Uconn hoops game today, pretty easy victory over USF. I thought they had a pretty bad game actually, despite winning with double digits: seemed like they knew this was going to be easy or something. Thanks to mr. McKenna we had pretty good seats, I'll see if I can throw some pictures your way.

Yes, I am staying in on a Saturday night, I actually have to do homework...not the way I want to spend my weekend, but sometimes you have no choice. Gotta get a few pages down tonight and hope for a early start tomorrow.

I have a movie recommendation for you, and I know that most of you will say "why haven't you seen it until now?" but I saw Memento last night and I really liked it. I like the way the story spins backwards, and you slowly uncover new bits and pieces of the puzzle. Well worth watching (again).

Ingen kommentarer: