søndag 1. februar 2009

Super Sunday

The day we have all been waiting for! Except, the Patriots are not present as a team. As a result, I'm having problems being excited for the game. I mean, Larry Fitz is better than Randy Moss. No diss on Moss, but Larry is too good. And I like a good hitting defense, like the Steelers are. But, I'm still having problems getting pumped up for this game. My team is down at a local watering hole, eating Pittsburghers and Cardinal Wings, while I will be having chilli, icecream and donuts. Anyway, the reason you are here today:

Pittsburgh
@ Arizona
(In Tampa Bay)
This is technically a Pittsburgh home game, since every fan is going to be waving that terrible towel. The Steelers have a suffocating defense, and they will create havoc in Arizona's backfield. I think Pittsburgh will win the game, and I think they will cover the 7 point spread. Their defense is just to good and their offense will make a few good plays. I hate to do it, but...
Pick: Pittsburgh -7.0

Now you all have a great game, and we will talk to you later.

Ingen kommentarer: