onsdag 2. september 2009

Things and thangs

Had my first meeting with prof. Plavcan today, or as he preffers to be called, Paul. And he actually called out the people that require you to address them by their title. Down to earth kinda guy, but I'm not sold on him yet. And what's with the fat kid next to me laughing hysterically at EVERY SINGLE JOKE, even if they're not funny, not even by Jimmy Fallon standards?

I have no gut feeling about this fall, it could be a landslide either way or it can wind up in the middle somewhere. Only thing for certain is I know I have a lot to do.

One more thing to mention, and I must thank Christian for being the first one to point out this: I am quoted in this weeks Tuesday Morning Quarterback under "Reader Comments"; clicky here. It's not Simmons quality, but it is a stepping stone, none the less.

One NFL prediction before you go: I think the Colts will win the AFC South.

Ingen kommentarer: