tirsdag 20. oktober 2009

Why why why

Is it so fucking hard to find 5 classes for next semester? 4 first ones are relatively gimmes, but that last one has to fulfill at least one of 3 requirements, and it has to fit my schedule. Oh well, I'll whine more about this on Friday, I'm sure.

I recently discovered something that I'm very good at, but it is not something they will give you college credit for, or that I can put into making a decent living with later on in life. However, my new-found skill is that of being able to end conversations just as they are about to turn awkward. Think about it: you meet someone from somewhere back in time, and you stop to hear what's going on and shit. At some point, you are going to run out of natural things to say (yes, work/school/crack/husband/wife is doing good/not good) and that's all that is needed for these types of reunions. This is were I come in, ending the conversation before there is awkward silence or an embarrassing question, and make both parties leave and go on with their lives having a fond memory of meeting the other one again.

Do you have any funny skills?

Ingen kommentarer: