onsdag 16. desember 2009

Pigs on the wing (part 1)

It's 12.23 AM local time here in Willimantic, and the library will be open for another hour and 37 minutes. Yup, that's right, it's finals week! I just finished my research paper (I think) and I'm currently working on my Presidency exam. When that is done it's on to my VectorWorks drawing and at some time between 3 and 4 AM I can finally go to bed. Good thing is, everything is due tomorrow, so after 7 PM I can do whatever I want! Vacation baby, gotta fuckin' love it!

Looking forward to seeing you soon mom :)

In football news, I feel ashamed about taking the Cards last night after that gawd awful performance against the Niners. Can you spell attrocious?

Anyhoo, this week the NFL Network starts its Saturday Night Football, so you probably will receive 2 picks on Thursday, depending on my mood and soberness.

Until next time, salut!

Ingen kommentarer: