torsdag 22. april 2010

Down for the count

We have officially switched from months to weeks! Less than a month left, I'm fucking excited!

Soccer tournament tonight with my boys Ronaldo and Carlos. Spring weekend at Uconn is underways tonight, and I'm undecided as wether to go or not. I'm leaning towards not. Too much work to finish up.

Today I saw one of those fishes that christians slap on their cars, you know, bumper sticker. But the one that I saw today said Cthulu instead of jesus or whatever. Made me all warm and fuzzy inside.

Also, there's a radical, fundamentalist, psychotic, hating, christian conservative walking around campus spreading hate. I will not interfere with your religion, but when you are completely wrong about shit, and you offend people, I think it's time to leave.

Ingen kommentarer: