mandag 12. april 2010

Poverty

Last week I learned from a lovely elderly lady that an insane amount of people survive on less than $2 a day. With that, I decided to try for myself, if it is possible.

My starting weight today was 200 lbs, or right around 90 kgs. The rules are as follows: I may consume as much water as I like, which I already drink around 3-4 liters of every day. I can take whatever spices I want from the spice rack. If people straight up offers me a bite of their food, I am allowed to eat it, but I cannot ask for charitable donations. We have not decided whether people are allowed to buy me food, so we will see how the progression goes. My own guess is that I won't last past Wednesday.

This is what I'm allowed to eat:

One pack of Wasa Mulitgrain, three cans of mixed vegetables, 12 eggs, one can of corn and a huge pot of rice. Total price: 9 dollars, 81 cents (tax not included).

Wish me luck!

Ingen kommentarer: