tirsdag 25. mai 2010

This! Is! Spartaaaa!

In case you didn't know, this is post number 300. So there should be something awesome in it. Right? Like, flying elephants, free candy and the sequel to 'Avatar'. At least.

So let's kick off with saying that it is still fucking awesome being home! Past week, practice, game, partying, friends, and yesterday, 'Iron Man 2'. Home cooking is epic as always.

A shout out to my friends in the Eastern class of 2010 is appropriate, as they held commencement this weekend. Kim, Chris, Vacla, Bocca, Ian, Bitel, Carm, Charlie, if I forgot anyone, I'm sorry. Congratulations!

Luke's coming to town today, let's see if our D can shut down the Bergen on Saturday.

Pretty awful post, I know, but I'm still reeling from all the papers I had to write and hand in, so sorry.

Ingen kommentarer: