lørdag 3. juli 2010

Not a toilet

This thing is going around down in South Africa. This WC thing. It seems as if several nations are competing in some mundane sport. Oh well. There's been enough written about it already, so I won't.

Second day of work at Burger Shot today, and got Muse confirmed. Should be a decent summer. Which is why I'm not writing anything. My sincere apologies. Should pick up come August. If I remember.

Tour de France kicked off today, and as you know I am stoked about that event. It is probably going to occupy most of my day for the next three weeks, so at least I have an excuse for not doing anything with my days.

Big shout to Dingus who's Germans won their quarter today and are sure to win the tourney after a spectacular 4-0 defeat of Argentina.

Ingen kommentarer: