onsdag 17. november 2010

Thursday night, giggles and shits

Sublime is my mood-changer of the day. Why is it so god-damned hard to focus when the end is so near I can smell the sweet of the victory-champagne, the fresh leaves of the crown and the smoke of my 4am scotch? I finally managed to do laundry today, only 2 days late, and I'm actually making some progress on my paper. Now just need someone to revise my expansionist thesis and I'm back in business. Let's see if I can keep it up throughout the night, I'm expecting nothing earlier than a 2am tonight either.

But I'm happy for all of you :)

What you all came for, expert advice:

Chicago
@ Miami (Thursday night (who gets NFL Network anyways?))
Pick: Chicago +1.0
Just because Miami is QB-less, Cry-Baby Jay is playing marginally better and Chicago D is not as awful. Also Devin Hester Kinda rocks.

Ingen kommentarer: