fredag 12. november 2010

Week 10 picks

Busy busy week behind and ahead of me. Luckily I get to relax this wee......fuck, I'm going to Philly. I guess I can sleep during christmas break.

Onto the picks, and I did have Atlanta -1.0 over Baltimore. No play on the Pats, as always...

Baltimore
@ Atlanta
Pick: Atlanta -1.0 (yay)

Houston
@ Jacksonville
Pick: Houston +1.5

Carolina
@ Tampa Bay
Pick: Tampa Bay -6.5

Tennessee
@ Miami
Pick: Tennessee -1.0

Cincinnati
@ Indianpolis
Pick: Indianapolis -7.0

New York
@ Cleveland
Pick: New York -3.0

Minnesota
@ Chicago
Pick: Minnesota -1.0

Detroit
@ Buffalo
Pick: Buffalo -3.0

Kansas City
@ Denver
Pick: Kansas City -1.0

St. Louis
@ San Francisco
Pick: St. Louis +6.0

Seattle
@ Arizona
Pick: Arizona -3.0

Dallas
@ New York
Pick: New York -13.5

Philadelphia
@ Washington
Pick: Philadelphia -3.0

Bye: Green Bay, New Orleans, Oakland, San Diego

Last week: 8-4

Season: 50-56-3

Ingen kommentarer: