lørdag 24. september 2011

Pretty full week (behind)

Went to an ANSA event on Thursday; bowling, drinks and foot at Jillian's next to Fenway. Needless to say, I won the bowling with an average of 142 over two rounds. Not great, but not ghastly. After that, we had one drink at Landsdowne (which is conveniently located right around the corner from Jillian's) before we headed up to Hipster Heaven on Central Square (the place is called People's Republic, they have PBR and MHL bottles and they only accept cash. Yeah). I met some good interesting Norwegians, so I guess I'm not alone in this town. Having located an apartment earlier that day, I was pretty excited. I will try and post some pictures from the place, but needless to say, it is MUCH nicer than Walnut. And much bigger. It's pretty sweet.

Ingen kommentarer: