torsdag 1. november 2012

And things

I promise I will catch up this weekend. I PROMISE!

In other news, Sandy really didn't give us all that we bargained for up here, merely some big wind and lots of water/rain. If you are a religious person please keep my friends and family in CT, NY, NJ and the District in your prayers as I know some of them were hit a lot harder.

On top of this, election day is only five days from now, and if you, like me, have foreign friends then your facebook and twitter is all about political posts. I know, it sucks. Rest assured, I think Obama will get reelected, and the latest job numbers released today are quite positive. Always good for a sitting CIC.

Tonight, what might be the worst TNF game of the season so far:

Kansas City
@ San Diego
Pick: San Diego -7.5
Because if they do not win this one handsomely, we might start thinking about saying 'bye-bye' to Norv Turner.

Ingen kommentarer: