mandag 1. desember 2008

Strings of wire

Editors note: This was written the night of November 29th and published later due to lack of internet connectivity in Vermont. And, I have been in Vermont celebrating Thanksgiving.

The following piece contains spoilers from season 5 of The Wire. If you, like me, are only on the fourth season, do not read this.

Got a proposition for you. Motherfuckers just killed Prop Joe, one of the best characters in The Wire. This big, charismatic, business minded criminal is probably the most sane of the characters portrayed as criminals. I guess it's part of the last season, killing most of the characters. I know I'm a bit behind on season 5, but I have been watching the first 4 episodes from Vermont this weekend. Can't wait to get a hold on the DVD box, and watch the final episodes from probably the best show ever shown on TV.

Ingen kommentarer: