lørdag 13. desember 2008

Oh come all ye faithful

Come and get your NFL picks. Not on our beloved Pats, but you knew that. In Fantasy related news, I am in the playoffs in all three of my leagues. Woho!

Green Bay
@ Jacksonville
This is the Super Bowl of disappointing teams in this years NFL. And, it's not Aaron Rodgers' fault that the Pack is missing the play-offs. I'm sorry to say, I believed in this Green Bay squad at the start of the season.
Pick: Green Bay -1.5

San Francisco
@ Miami
San Fran coming of kind of an upset victory over the Jets. If they can beat back-to-back AFC East teams, color me impressed. I think this one is going to be closer than the spread anticipates.
Pick: San Francisco +6.5

Washington
@ Cincinnati
Redskins on the decline, and Cincy is just plain awful. So awful in fact, I think I will take Washington covering.
Pick: Washington -6.5

Detroit
@ Indianapolis
Upset? I do not think so. Colts are gonna walk into the playoffs because of their cupcake final stretch (minus Tennessee, obviously).
Pick: Indianapolis -17.0

Tampa Bay
@ Atlanta
Who'd a thunk that the NFC South is giving us some of the best and most important games (playoffs considered) this season?
Pick: Atlanta -3.0

San Diego
@ Kansas City
Pick: Kansas City +5.5

Tennessee
@ Houston
Pick: Tennessee -3.0

Seattle
@ St. Louis
Pick: Seattle -1.0

Buffalo
@ New York
Buffalo is a riddle this year. I think they need Trent Edwards to win, and they need to make some moves on the defensive side of the ball. And Dick Jauron has to start being more aggressive in his coaching.
Pick: New York -7.0

Minnesota
@ Arizona
Pick: Arizona -3.0

Denver
@ Carolina
Impressive win by Carolina last week. Expect them to run all over the Broncos D.
Pick: Carolina -7.5

Pittsburgh
@ Baltimore
Pick: Baltimore -3.0

New York
@ Dallas
Pick: New York +3.0

Cleveland
@ Philadelphia
Pick: Philadelphia -14.0

Last week: 7-8

Season: 97-93-4

Ingen kommentarer: