lørdag 5. juni 2010

Almost killed no one today

The bolt hit the ground right next to my tower. Nobody within 10m, all good. Just ate dinner and gonna jump in the shower really quickly, but thought I'd leave you with this:

I watched 'The Hurt Locker' this past week. You know, the one with all the Oscar nominations and wins. I gotta tell ya, for winning best picture and best director, I was disappointed. Jeremy Renner is good, great even, but not legendary. Ralph Fiennes was actually my favorite, although he dies pretty quickly. The movie is very linear, and it seems like it wants to portray character depth but doesn't know how to do it. Script is great, and with a little tweaking it could've been even better. But all in all a disappointing best picture winner. Not saying it didn't deserve it, but 'Up in the Air' was pretty fantastic as well.

PS: Look out for Evangeline Lilly in a small cameo near the end.

Ingen kommentarer: