mandag 23. august 2010

Fishtar

Strike yesterday was a gigantic disaster of epic proportions. Staging were unorganized and were bad on communication. And the rest of the paid "stagehands" (who claimed to have worked before, courtesy of Timo Aune) didn't know what the fuck they were doing. I mean, walking away from a task cause you're tired of doing it, cause no one else is doing it? When did that become professional behavior? This was the smallest stage I have tore down this summer, and it took us the longest time not to complete it. Too small a crew and not enough experience or work ethic among the ones who were there. Utter disaster. But, I have made decent bank this summer, so I guess I cannot complain. Actually, fuck yeah I can. Working with those amateurs made me miss a Rosenborg-game, and it robbed me of my entire Sunday evening. Has anyone ever walked away because of poor working conditions?

On a happier note, thanks to Rogz and the Rein's for showing me an awesome, awesome time in Haugesund. Good vacation, no matter how short it was.

Ingen kommentarer: