søndag 29. august 2010

Rico and raiders, warriors and wailers

On the flight from CPH to EWR, I had the lovely 26H. Wing, but good view from the window. Nice lady next to me. But the god damn video screen would not function. The only entertainment I had was Tetris, but after 30 minutes I tired of that too. So I was left with the moving map/flight info screen. Yay.

It is good to be back though, I do admit to such. I've already reaquainted myself with most of the crew, I guess I'll see the rest tomorrow or Tuesday.

Some people should not be allowed in public places. Dead serious. We were watching "The Expendables" on Thursday, and these two characters roll in 10 minutes late, phones ringing and talking loud. Then they start eating nachos, which is fine. Except for when you chew down on it to make it extra audible! Anger! I almost flipped out, but then I remembered it was a kick-ass movie. Really worth your watch, best gung-ho action flick in a long time.

Ingen kommentarer: