fredag 17. oktober 2008

Boston f-ing Red Sox!

Just got back from the bar, and I'll tell you, the roof was popping when Drew got that last hit. Down 7-0, we come back and win it, 8-7. Ho-ly shit!

But, as I promised, here are your week 7 picks, minus the Pats game, presented by watery American beer:

San Diego
@ Buffalo
Boy, the Chargers sure put a stompin' on the Pats last week. And they are favored against the Bills. As much as I hate the Bolts, I have to pick them in this game.
Pick: San Diego -1.0

San Francisco
@ New York
Everytime I pick someone to cover a huge spread, they barely eek out a victory or they loose. So what are we to do with this game, with a double-digit spread? My advice: take the points, and hope Eli has another default day at the office.
Pick: San Francisco

Minnesota
@ Chicago
Well, last time we picked Minny because of Winge, and they didn't cover. This week, they are given 3 against Chicago. I'll let last week slide, and be nice to the Purple People.
Pick: Minnesota

Pittsburgh
@ Cincinnati
Nine points is alot for this Steelers team, but the Bungels have looked like crap through the first weeks of the season. I'm not playing this game, but if you have to, the Steelers are your bet.
Pick: Pittsburgh -9.0

Tennessee
@ Kansas City
Do we know who's playing QB for KC? Tyler? Damon?
Pick: Tennessee -9.0

Baltimore
@ Miami
Pick: Miami -3.0

Dallas
@ St. Louis
Good win for the Rams and my brother last week. Good loss for the Cowboys (I hate them). Let's see if they both can keep it up with Tony Romo Simpson out for a couple of weeks. (He want's to play, but he's hurt)
Pick: St. Louis +7.0

New Orleans
@ Carolina
Saints are getting 3 on the road with an explosive offense. Carolina got manhandled last week. Potential trap game though, watch out for the Saints shaky D.
Pick: New Orleans +3.0

Detroit
@ Houston
Eight and a half? To me, this line is way too high, considering how the Texans how played. Then I remember, the team on the other side just traded their best player, and they played like shit WITH him on the field.
Pick: Houston -8.5

Cleveland
@ Washington
Impressing win by the Browns Monday night. Not a good game for the Skins against the Rams. Not sold on either of these teams after last week, so let's take the points and see what happens.
Pick: Cleveland +7.0

New York
@ Oakland
Hate the Bretts. They're still gonna win this one relatively easy.
Pick: New York -3.0

Indianapolis
@ Green Bay
Difficult game. D-I-FF-I-CULT GAME! Really not sure where the Colts are headed, and I'm definetely not sure about the Packers after that outing two weeks ago. Let's make a coin toss: heads, it's the Pack. Tails, it's the Colts.
Pick: Green Bay +1.0

Seattle
@ Tampa Bay
Pick: Tampa Bay

Bye: Arizona, Atlanta, Jacksonville, Philadelphia

Last week: 6-7

Season: 41-39-2

Ingen kommentarer: