mandag 20. oktober 2008

Topic sentence

Last night came with mixed feelings. Most of the games in the NFL went the way I wanted them to (Note: I might pick a game different than what I hope for, simply because of the odds), Rosenborg only played to a draw, Stabæk won the National Championship and the Sox lost game 7. Needless to say, the last part was tough to swallow, but at least now we can hope Philadelphia has it's first title since nineteen-doesanybodyknow.

Had a great weekend, with lots of good food, courtesy of my family's friends. Got to watch part of the Sarah Palin skit on SNL, and the rap was really hilarious. If you haven't seen it, it's available at nbc.com I believe.

Played Game 2 in the intramural league last night, I think we lost 27-13. Again, I played mostly o-line and cornerback, but I had a short stint at QB once the game was out of reach. It was bloody cold though, I don't think I've ever played a game before in that temperature. Gotta run, shipments are waiting. Go Pats!

Ingen kommentarer: