torsdag 16. oktober 2008

Picture experiment

A couple of photos from the Mets game I attended earlier this fall. (I know, they're very, very late) It was a really boring game that the Mets eventually lost. The game was part of a double-header, in which Pedro was pitching the second one, but of course we didn't get to stay for the late game.This first picture is taken from my seat, over to the new Citi Stadium that's replacing Shea next year.This picture is taken the other way, down towards a Mets at-bat. I really can't tell who's pitching or hitting, but the Mets did not score until the 7th I think, and this is earlier. All pictures taken on a Nokia N76 camera, which isn't all that bad it turns out.This last one is of Johan Santana pitching. He had a pretty decent game, I think he only gave up one run before they pulled him in the eighth.

Picks will be with you guys shortly, stay tuned!

Ingen kommentarer: