lørdag 18. oktober 2008

Yessss!

And we're tied at 3! Papelbon just tied up the series with a flawless ninth, so we will have game seven tomorrow. I should be heading to bed real soon.

Congratulations to the Lerkendal Lions for taking home their 3rd DFL championship, this time, unfortunately, without me. The annual Domers MVP-party was held tonight back home, I'll try to bring you guys some info on who won, but I'd really like to take the time to thank everyone in the organization, players, coaches, alumni and everyone else that helped out during the season. I had major fun playing and it was good to see that we can overcome obstacles and still compete at a high level. Kjetil and Billy deserve special recognition for their contributions. We really couldn't have played this season without you. Thanks guys, enjoy the scotch :)

Ingen kommentarer: