fredag 12. september 2008

Ball

That's what we had last night, starting with some 100 proof and then going to the watery, see-through beverage known as American lager. Blarneys wasn't as packed as last time, and it only took me about 5 minutes to get my drink, which is not to bad. Music selection was solid, and I met a couple more friends inside. It was real hard getting up for 140 this morning, I'll tell you that.

So I'm taking this art class as part of the LAC, and I just came back with some of my supplies. I like the LAC, I think some Norwegian universities should incorporate it too, but the big downside is you have to buy books and supplies that you will only use for one semester. You can always sell your books, but I think it is difficult to sell a pad of Bristol paper that's half full...

Ingen kommentarer: