lørdag 6. september 2008

Hurricanes and weekends

So we are suppose to experience the aftermath of Hanna this weekend. We had thunder and lots of rain last night, and now it is really humid outside. Just had brunch, and I will do some homework before going in to Hartford tonight.

For those of you who absolutely MUST know what my starting lineup is this weekend, I'll let you look at this:

QB
Drew Brees
WR
Randy Moss
Greg Jennings
Jabar Gaffney
RB
Maurice Jones-Drew
Earnest Graham
TE
Owen Daniels
K
Kris Brown
DEF
Jacksonville
D-players
Shaun Phillips
Rodney Harrison
Justin Tuck

Changes may occur, but for now, this is my team. I thought about playing Devin Hester instead of Gaffney, but I don't like the returners QB or the defence he's playing against. Plus Gaffney will get single-coverage the entire game. I chose Shaun Phillips over Jared Allen because I like GBs line better than Carolinas.

Ingen kommentarer: