mandag 22. september 2008

Crimson

I think it's safe to say that Sunday didn't turn out the way we wanted it to. I am now stuck with a ridiculous sunburn and a bad experience combined with a great one. The loss was obviously not what we wanted. But we had fun driving up to Foxboro, tailgating, having GREAT seats, and more tailgating afterwards. All that was missing was a W for our boys. Buffalo now leads the division at 3-0. Needless to say, I'm still pretty pissed, but I would like to thank the rest of the guys, we were eight in total. Loved tailgating and bitching about the game with you guys.

In other news, my art class today consisted of cutting paper, then folding it in half and cutting patterns. Fold it out again and et voilá! We have a symmetrical shape-thingy. You then glue said thingy to a piece of white paper. Instant art, just add scissors and paper and glue! Kinda made me feel like I was back in kindergarten.

The reason for the heading on this post is because I was listening to the theme from Crimson Tide whilst writing. And because I can't think of anything else to put there. For the record, I am now listening to Waltzing Matilda. Love that song.

Gotta go write journal entries, later!

Ingen kommentarer: