onsdag 3. september 2008

I'm sorry guys

I was too tired to do the picks on Monday, and yesterday I forgot. Todays picks are brought to you by expekt.com, my favorite site for online sports betting. I was hoping to a write-up on each pick, but I am not sure if I have the time. For this week at least, you will have to settle for the correct answers and no reasons. One last thing; I don't make picks for Patriot games.

Washington +4.5
@ New York -4.5
Pick: Giants

New York -3.0
@ Miami +3.0
Pick: Jets

Houston +6.5
@ Pittsburgh -6.5
Pick: Houston

St. Louis +7.5
@ Philadelphia -7.5
Pick: Philadelphia

Seattle +1.0
@ Buffalo -1.0
Pick: Seattle

Detroit -3.0
@ Atlanta +3.0
Pick: Detroit

Jacksonville -3.0
@ Tennessee +3.0
Pick: Jacksonville

Tampa Bay +3.5
@ New Orleans -3.5
Pick: New Orleans

Cincinnati -1.5
@ Baltimore +1.5
Pick: Cincinnati

Carolina +9.0
@ San Diego -9.0
Pick: Carolina

Dallas -4.5
@ Cleveland +4.5
Pick: Dallas

Arizona -2.5
@ San Francisco +2.5
Pick: Arizona

Chicago +9.5
@ Indianapolis -9.5
Pick: Indianapolis

Minnesota +2.5
@ Green Bay -2.5
Pick: Green Bay

Denver -3.0
@ Oakland +3.0
Pick: Denver

Ingen kommentarer: