torsdag 18. september 2008

My first A

Classes are coming along great, pciking up some speed and diving more into different topics. I got an A on my adapter-cable for theatre class, which I'm pretty satisfied with. Today we started with the dimmer project, and that will be finished next week. I'm trying to catch up on some journal-entries for HPE, as I think I am missing one or two. Shouldn't be a problem though.

As you all know, St. Patrick's day is the 17. of March. So last night I went to Halfway to St. Patrick's at Blarneys. Chris and myself bought a couple of pitchers of green beer and, well, it was hard getting up this morning, but I didn't miss class! Proud of me mom? :)

I will be attending this weeks Patriot game at Gillette, so there will be no halftime updates this Sunday. Picks for Week 3 are due a bit later today, but probably not before 11pm CEST.

Ingen kommentarer: