onsdag 24. september 2008

Water!

I just realized I haven't had a workout in weeks! That 10 minutes of running nearly killed me. I gots to get back into shape. But it's good to get started at least. Tomorrow we're doing exercises for strength, wish me luck.

September is really nice here in Willi, today was yet another bright and sunny day, and I could easily have done my running in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. Yesterday was Tuesday, officially known as "25cent Wing-day" (that's a joke for you, Christian!) at Blarneys. Chris, Brian and me went down with some of Brian's friends and we rocked the place with our pitchers and good looks. And, I didn't miss class today either! I got my Monty Python DVDs last week, so lonely evenings are gonna be a bit more fun. Well, four of them anyway.

No picks today, we'll save them for tomorrow's entry.

Ingen kommentarer: